This policy is setout to provide you (the customer) a clear explanation of what we collect, how we process your data and how to complain or withdraw.
What Data We Collect
We currently collect and process the following information.
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Information about your company/organisation.
- Visitor Metrics against your sites that you host with us.
This data is held until it is no longer needed. I.e. you close your account with us. We will occasionally ask you to verify and update your details to ensure it remains accurate and curent.
How & Why We Collect Your Data
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To validate the legitmacy of your registration.
- To support you and your service.
- To provide our services to you.
We do not collect information that isn't necessary to provide your service to you.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Website or Application Logs
We do not share this information with any third parties. All data that is classified as personal is encrypted at rest.
You can withdraw from consent by contacting us on our contact page. Also, by closing your account with us we delete your information 7 days later.
How we store your information
Your information is stored in a variety of locations depending on the type. The bulk of your data i.e. related to your account is stored in encrypted databases.
There are exceptions to log files which can be stored in plain text for short periods of time on our services. These services are authenticated and can only be accessed by authorised employees.
How long we keep your information
We keep your information for as long as required in order to provide you a service that you have signed up for. I.e. your account data remains on our systems until you close your account. We validate this data annually and we may ask you to verify some attributes for us.
When you request to delete your data or you close your account, we keep your data for a further 7 days to provide recovery services. After 7 days from requesting, your data is permanently deleted.
Your Data Protection Rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us via our contact us form.
You can email us directly at [email protected]
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk